Auctioneer's Note: Mr. and Mrs. Rowland enjoyed many years at their lovely home in Gulf Breeze. Her love of quilting and sewing created extraordinary pieces cherished by many. They both loved to create exquisite porcelain dolls, many of which are in the auction. Also their kiln and molds, her many antique, vintage and newer sewing machines and accessories are included in the auction. Lots of Beautiful Quilts and Afghans.
Non-Smoking Home and Has Been Continuously Occupied Until Recently.
For the vintage toy lovers, we have a large variety of classic 1960s and 1970s toys: Star Wars, Playskool, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price, Metal Airplanes and Tanks, Vintage Stuffed Toys: Elmo Hand Puppet, Snoopy, Winnie the Pooh. Cowboys, Horses.
Far Too Much to List Everything: Over 1900 LOTS!
Also included in the auction are:
- Like New LG Washer and Dryer
- Tools, Lawn and Garden
- Lladros, Hummels, Royal Doulton and Collectible Porcelain Figures
- Vintage Housewares and Appliances
- Sporting Goods Including Dive Equipment and a Bow
- A Room Full of Quilting and Sewing Accessories
- Books, Vintage Magazines, Travel Guides, Religious Materials
- Curio Cabinets, Duncan Pfyfe Dining Set, Large Oak Table and Matching Chairs
- Beautyrest Pillow Top Adjustable Bed-Mattress Set
- Vintage Cameras, Radios, Binoculars
- 1949 Chris Craft 5.5 HP Challenger Outboard Motor, Camping and Fishing Gear
- Motorized Scooter
NOTE: Doll molds and general molds are lots 89-99 and 1873-1878
OR: Enter at the next subdivision, Tiger Trace. Follow to the back of the subdivision, right on Lynx Trl. then right on Lido Blvd. Follow the auction signs.
AUCTION PREVIEW: THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 10AM - 3PM
AUCTION REMOVAL: SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 9AM - 4PM