NOTE: OVER 200 LATE ADDITIONS: LOTS 2361 THROUGH 2569. FOUND DURING SETUP OF AUCTION #2: INCLUDING: AMMO, AMMO BOXES, VINTAGE NASA/AIRCRAFT PHOTOS AND PLANS, VINTAGE CAMERAS, VINTAGE LAPEL PINS, VINTAGE POSTCARDS, COMPASSES AND MORE.
- Firearms, ammunition, loaders, canisters and firearms books (He was a sharpshooter.) See important firearms purchase details under Auction Terms below.
- Large collection of military books: aircraft, wars, history, late 1800s and early 1900s military books (His wife claims he would never get rid of a book or lend one. His collection is so extensive that many books will be in upcoming Auction #2, including Civil War books.)
- Vintage Cameras: cameras, reel to reel projectors, 8 amd 16mm, camera accessories
- Vintage Fishing Equipment: Rods, Reels, Lures, Fly Fishing Accessories, Bows and Arrows (He was a champion archer and expert fly fisherman.)
- Vintage HO Scale Train Collection: U.S., British, Italian, Chinese, Books on Trains, Tracks, Many Trains with Original Boxes
- Vintage WWII ERA Postcards & Correspondence, 41-year Collection of American Legion Pins, Vintage Election Buttons & Delegate Cards, Vintage University of Alabama collectibles
- NASA Photos, Spaceport Newspapers, Apollo Mission Photos, Badges, Kennedy
Space Center Program Materials, NASA Manuals
- Vintage Aircraft Photos, Vintage Testing Equipment, Gadgets and More
Notable items to not miss:
Lot 1586 - 1.7 Troy Oz. Bobby Jones Commemorative Coin
Lot 2339: Pre-1925 Brooch, 14K Gold with Platinum Top Set with Old Mine Cut Diamonds and Natural Pearls, Estimated Value: $1200-$1400
Lot 2324: 1887 American Waltham Pocket Watch, Heavy Gold Filled with Applied Embellishments of White, Gold, Pink and Green Gold
Lots 1343-1389: Apollo Mission Photos, NASA Reference Manuals
We encourage buyers to attend the preview to satisfy themselves of the condition. All items sell as is, where is. Boyleston Auctions is the selling agent only and assumes no liability for errors or omissions. Buyers are to rely solely on their own judgment and inspection as to the age, make, manufacturer, model, condition, marketability or usability of any item in the auction